I'm going there Someday

I'm going there Someday

Sunday, December 22, 2013

November!

1. November was a birthday month. Hadley got to go to a couple fun birthday parties.
2. It was Hadley's 3rd Birthday!! Unfortunately I had to work and Dad was out of town so we didn't get to celebrate as much as we wanted to. I made cupcakes for Hadley to take to her babysitters, Hadley and I went out to dinner, and she got to open presents from mom, dad, and her grandparents! She didn't notice it was low key and still had a good time. (I'll have to do another post all about our little 3 year old)
3. It was thanksgiving! I had to work. (BOOO!) But Drew and Hadley got to spend it with two other families in our neighborhood. They had a great time eating, visiting, and playing.
4. I started working. I really am enjoying my job, but it is definitely an adjustment in our family. Please do not come over to our house unannounced because it is guaranteed to be a disaster! Once I am done with training and am only working 3 days a week I'm sure it will be better.
5. Hadley has of course started going to a sitters when I work. She loves it! There are many days when she doesn't even want to come home because she is having too much fun. We are grateful to this family for taking good care of our precious girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment