On Friday at 6 pm Drew called me and said that we should go to the Astros baseball game. I normally am not very spontaneous, but decided it would be fun. I woke Hadley up ( I had already put her to bed) and put her in this cute Astros outfit given to us by a friend at school. It was pretty fun and Hadley did extremely well. The last hour I had to take her outside to get her to go to sleep, but we were glad we went.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
At 7 months you...
- scream very loudly
- always want someone next to you
- wake up at 6am
- love daddy (he can always make her smile)
- eat carrots, peas, squash, and sweet potatoes
- does not like green beans
- go down for naps/bedtime by yourself
- sit up very well
- like to talk
- love water/ drinking out of mommy and daddy's cup
- are very social