I'm going there Someday

I'm going there Someday

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Hadley is THREE!

This picture was taken a few months ago, but I still think its a cute one!
 
I can't believe my baby girl is three! I know I will be saying this every year. She is just too cute. Everyone who meets her comments on her big personality. She loves taking to people and talks non-stop. It is just hilarious what comes out of this girls mouth. Her favorite things to play are with her babies, kitchen, and dress up. She is ALL girl! H loves to read books and play on mom's phone. She's loves all dairy products and is quite the meat eater. She is a very smart girl and did great at her 3 year check up. The nurse was very impressed. My favorite part was when they were doing the vision test. She followed directions so well and it was too cute! Hadley loves mints and gum and she enjoys watching football with Dad. She also loves to preform. She is the best singer and dancer. One of her new songs is "the wise man and the foolish man" She has also been learning a lot of Christmas songs. We just love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment