When we first took Hadley in the pool she just sat there in my arms. She had woken up from her nap only about 20 minutes earlier so she was still a little tired. (She is rubbing her eyes and sucking her thumb in most of the pictures) But after a little while she was kicking, splashing, and having fun! So far every new experience turns about to be a good one. I just love this girl!
Sunday, May 22, 2011
At 6 months Hadley...
- had her first taste of rice cereal
- turned over from her stomach to her back (once)
- turned over from her back to her stomach (twice)
- does baby crunches (she tries so hard to sit up!)
- sits up (although she will loose her balance and fall back if she gets too excited)
- started saying vowels
- makes wet razzing sounds
- is such an easy going girl
- loves to smile and laugh (this girl is just too funny!)
- likes to read books
|Hadley still loves bath time|
|Playing in the walker (she normally goes backwards)|
|Gotta love those BIG BLUE eyes|
|Reading before bed ( If you look closely you can tell she has had enough!)|
|She just loves to eat!|
|Such a happy baby girl|
|Sitting up looking at her toy zebra (drew named him Zander the Zebra)|
On the menu: Rice cereal mixed with breast milk
Hadley enjoyed her first meal of rice cereal. She absolutely LOVED her second! I couldn't feed it to her fast enough. She kept opening her mouth and making noises for more. Miss Hadley loves to eat!
|Preparing for her first bite|