I'm going there Someday

I'm going there Someday

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Glance of October

I have been horrible about posting. My new plan is to try and post once a month. So here is October...
 1. We moved to Dallas, Texas...more specifically Fate.
2. We have met a lot of new friends already! We go to play group and story time every week. We went to the Dallas arbetoreum for a play group. It was a lot of fun. Hadley got her face painted, went to the petting zoo, music time, and much more!
3. We went back to Houston one weekend for the BYU vs. UH game. Drew and I had fun and H got to play with old friends and a babysitter.
4. I started searching for jobs and found one! I will be starting at Parkland hospital Nov. 18th working in post partum! I'm so excited to be working in my dream department.
5. Halloween! We painted/carved pumpkins on Monday. We went to the ward trunk-or-treat on Wednesday. And of course a little trick-or-treating in our neighborhood on Thursday. H was Cinderella and she loved her costume! Especially her shoes that light up.
6. We let H keep 10 pieces and took her shopping for a toy. The rest of the candy will go to Drew's work.
7. Porter grave marker was completed! We were happy to see it completed when we visited Houston! It looks really nice.
8. My due date was also this month. That combined with just moving made it extra hard, but we are doing well. We will always miss and long for our sweet baby boy. However, we are staying positive and loving life with our sweet girl Hadley. (I can't believe she turns 3 in just a couple weeks!)




Sorry I don't know how to turn this around. But we love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment