I'm going there Someday

I'm going there Someday

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Break, Houston Rodeo, and My Progress

Feeding the ducks at Grandma & Grandpa Rose's house






This is Hadley favorite spot these days

Hadley LOVED watching the sheep dog herd the sheep at the rodeo

We also took her to the petting zoo. She acted like she wanted to pet them, but when she got too close she changed her mind.



My Progress...
I have not had any soda in three weeks! Sadly, I am very proud of this. Each day it becomes less and less of a temptation.
Besides my week at grandma's I've done pretty well. I have had a lot less sweets. I still need to work on my portions. This week I bought some goldfish for Hadley, unfortunately I ate a little too much goldfish.
I ran 4 days this week. Hopefully I can run 5 next week and up my milage.

No comments:

Post a Comment