I'm going there Someday

I'm going there Someday

Friday, December 2, 2011

At one year Hadley...

  • can walk... she stills crawls, but is definitely walking a lot these days
  • waves goodbye/hello... it is so cute!
  • likes to feed mom Cheerios... I didn't even prompt this. She just started putting them in my mouth.
  • still very attached to mom and dad... we need to work on this.
  • loves her new toys
  • dances(bounces) to music
  • likes to ride on Dad's shoulders
  • likes to be chased( we will crawl on the floor with her, she just laughs and laughs!)
  • weighs 21 lbs 4 ounces

    I just love her so much! She is so fun to play with and is such a happy girl. I couldn't imagine my life without her!

                                            
  • 
    Hadley helped Dad make homemade rootbeer
     
    Hadley with Her Grandma and Papa McDonald
    
    Taking pictures after church
    Hadley has just enough hair to put a hair clip in
     

No comments:

Post a Comment