- can walk... she stills crawls, but is definitely walking a lot these days
- waves goodbye/hello... it is so cute!
- likes to feed mom Cheerios... I didn't even prompt this. She just started putting them in my mouth.
- still very attached to mom and dad... we need to work on this.
- loves her new toys
- dances(bounces) to music
- likes to ride on Dad's shoulders
- likes to be chased( we will crawl on the floor with her, she just laughs and laughs!)
- weighs 21 lbs 4 ounces
I just love her so much! She is so fun to play with and is such a happy girl. I couldn't imagine my life without her!
|Hadley helped Dad make homemade rootbeer|
|Hadley with Her Grandma and Papa McDonald|
|Taking pictures after church|
|Hadley has just enough hair to put a hair clip in|