I'm going there Someday

I'm going there Someday

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"She is so beautiful!"


Hadley looks like such a "big girl" in this picture! I can't believe she is already a year (well 13 months) old!

She loves sitting and playing in this basket. She climbs in everyday.

Hadley also  likes to play under this chair. I don't get it. She always bumps her head a million times. I guess she just likes the challenge.
Walking. No big deal! : )




Today I had to car  get our cars registered. The lady behind me loved Hadley. She went on and on about how beautiful and smart she was. "She has beautiful big blues eyes, and the most perfect lips. "

I love my beautiful baby! She has been so fun this month. Maybe its because she can walk and move around more or maybe just because I've had a break from school.
Hadley is so funny and happy. She loves her Daddy! She gets so upset if he doesn't pick her up right away after her gets home from work and doesn't want him to put her down.
Hadley makes the best faces! I want to do a post dedicated to all of the faces she makes. But it is kind of hard to catch them on camera so it might take awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment