I'm going there Someday

I'm going there Someday

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Bennett is One Month

Bennett, your first month of life was pretty eventful for our family. You had to be admitted back into the hospital because you were jaundice. After about 18 hours of phototherapy we got to take you back home. I was so sad you had to go back, but glad it was a short trip. When you were one week old Dad started getting sick and ended up spending a week in the hospital. Unfortunately you didn't get much snuggle time with Dad but, Grandma Donald, Grandma and Papa Steffen, and Casey and Aubrey loved taking care of you. You have a wonderful family. Your sister also loves holding you! She loves telling everyone she meets about you. You are so loved by everyone! You took a bottle like a champ while I was away visiting Dad in the hospital, although you definitely prefer nursing. The bottle makes you a little gassy and fussy. You wake up about every two hours to eat. You like your pacifier and you love sleeping on my chest (anybody's chest, really!)  I love your sleepy smiles! You just make me so happy. We are blessed to have you in our lives. I love you!




Photptherapy


Father's Day







Silly Hadley!






Dad was in the hospital for 4th of July so Uncle Casey did some sparklers with Hadley

Dad finally got home. Catching up on some snuggles!!


ONE MONTH TODAY!!

H breastfeeding her baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment