I'm going there Someday

I'm going there Someday

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hadley is TWO years old!

Wow! I can't believe this little girl is two already. She is such a joy to have around! We have a lot of fun playing together all day long. (Okay we do get some work done.)
Hadley is quite the little talker these days. I can't even begin to list on the words/phrases she says. She talks ALL DAY LONG! And I love it!
Hadley loves nursery! She is always so excited to go every Sunday. Last Sunday we had some subs go into nursery and I was told that she pretty much ran the place. Haha. She would tell them when it was time to clean up, have snacks, sing songs etc. This girl is pretty outgoing! She definitely didn't get it from me.
She always tells me and others were to sit. Its pretty funny, but can be difficult when you're trying to get things done.
She loves her friends. She talks about them everyday all day long! She is quite the social little girl. She loves babies! (real ones) Hadley gets so excited when she sees babies and if a baby is crying at the store she says "Hadley kiss it better". Too cute!
Hadley also loves her baby dolls. She recently got one from Grandma M. It cries and she also rocks it and gives it a bottle to make it "better." She likes to put her babies to sleep and feed them pretend food. She also will get her own diapers and wipes and try to figure out how they will fit on such a small baby. She will be a good sister someday.
Hadley loves "Papa's Turtle." When we were visiting Papa & Grandma M in Vegas Papa got a turtle. Now every turtle she sees ( in a book, on TV, on her flashcards) is "Papa's Turtle." She always wants me to draw "Papas Turtle"
Hadley has been learning her colors and shapes. She knows a star, circle, triangle, and heart. She can name a lot of colors but doesn't always get them right. She is pretty consistent at getting pink, yellow, and black correct.
She can count to 3. The other day I asked if she want 2 or 3 chick nuggets. She was going back and forth so I just put 2 on the plate. She looked at it and said " no three!" What a smart girl.
If you ask her how old she is she will say "Two!"
I just love her little voice! It is so sweet! I love how you can tell when she is excited about something!
Hadley loves to sing songs! She knows Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Ring Around the Rosies, Old McDonald, Skida ma rinky dinky dink(a Barney song), Elmo's song, The More We Get Together (with sign language), Once There Was a Snow Man, and ABC's. I'm sure there are more that I just can't think of right now.
She likes to jump and dance to music. So cute!
She likes to color pictures and she loves using chalk outside.
She is scared of some things...loud noises mostly. At the park when she gets up on the jungle gym she crawls because she is scared of heights. But she loves the swings and going down the slides.
Hadley weighs 28 lbs 8 ounces(73%) and is 35 inches tall (80%)
Her favorite foods include strawberry yogurt, cheese, CHOCOLATE (she loves sweets), peanut butter, and lettuce or spinach(I know, WHAT?!?) She likes a lot of foods but I think these are asked for most ofter.
Hadley love ELMO and all other sesame street characters. Her favorite Elmo movie is Elmo Potty Time. She also like Thomas the train, and Toy Story.
Hadley likes to read books. She likes Barney, Clifford and Fancy Nancy... and a lot more!
I could go on and on about this sweet girl. She is very loving and independent (although she does prefer to have mom play with her). She is so smart and has a great memory. She amazes me everyday! I'm so blessed to have her in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment