I'm going there Someday

I'm going there Someday

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Playing Catch Up


1. In August I graduated nursing school. In September I passed my boards!
My Dad, Brenda, and Chloe were able to come for my pinning. It was so nice to have them there to support me! I have some pictures but I need to scan them onto my computer.

2. It was my 23rd birthday in September. We got two bikes and a bike trailer. We've been having lots of fun on Saturday family bike rides. I have also been riding with Hadley during the week. I didn't realize how hard it was to pull a trailer, but I'll get stronger.
Hadley LOVES going on bike rides! She also loves her helmet.

3. Drew and I went on a cruise. We had a great time. We got to go jet skiing, swimming with sting rays, snorkeling, climbing a waterfall, and scuba diving. We also go to enjoy the wonderful food and entertainment on the ship. Hadley did great! She got to spend the week with Grandma and Papa McDonald. I then went to Vegas to pick up Hadley. We also got to go visit my family in California.
Here are some pictures from our cruise:






4. I had my wisdom teeth out while in Vegas. Not fun. But not horrible. 
5. Hadley climbed out of her crib... ah.... We just took the front railing off the front of the crib. She had a hard time the first few nights but she has done great the last three nights!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this post! So happy to see you guys loving life! So jealous about so many of these things!

    ReplyDelete