I'm going there Someday

I'm going there Someday

Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Month of May



I've learned that letting Hadley help me do the chores is a lot easier than running around trying to quickly do it before she messes something up. Here she is helping me put away the laundry.

For a date night Drew and I went to paint pottery and then went out for pizza.


Me and my girl on Mother's Day.

Yummy breakfast that Drew made.

My present!


Hadley loves going to the bishop's office for candy after church. I thought it would be okay for her to hold the candy in the car on the way home. WRONG. She was able to open it and suck it out.

Just having some fun with Dad!

Hadley LOVES shoes!

One day she wanted to take her dress off and put on these mismatching shoes.

We went to Galveston Beach! Hadley wasn't to sure about the sand at first, but she loved the waves and eventually loved covering her legs with mud.





No comments:

Post a Comment