I'm going there Someday

I'm going there Someday

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Language of a 16 month old.

Da-da = Dad
Da-da = Dog
Da-da= Jackson
(All sound just a little bit different)
Ma-ma = Mom
Poo-po = "Change me!" She will go get her diaper, wipes, and lay down.
Keys = Hadley loves playing with keys
Cracker
Ba-Ba = Banana
Ba-Ba = Drink
Bye Bye = She says this ALL the time!
Ball
Boobie = She wants to nurse
Shoes
Ba-Ba = Bubbles
Papa = Grandpa Rose
Baby = baby dolls, babies
Ha = hot
belly-butt = belly button


I'm sure there are more that I just can't think of right now. She is learning new words every week. It is so fun! Hadley has also become quite the climber! She climbs on everything! Chairs, benches, table , toilet, couch, boxes, oven, etc

2 comments:

  1. haha I love that she says "boobie!" so cute. And how awesome is it that when she needs to be changed she will go get the stuff for you. Once Addie can walk I definitely need to teach her that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This age is so fun! You will love it.

    ReplyDelete