At 11 months Hadley...
- can take 3 steps
- prefers table food
- is ticklish
- crawls to dad every day when he gets home
- has become a little bit of a difficult eater; she loves to block the spoon and wont eat very much these days
- is always on the move- changing diapers/clothes can be challenging
- will play with her pacifier- puts it on the side of her mouth and chews on it
- babbles a lot
- makes some really funny noises with her mouth
- can go up one step on the stairs- she doesn't dare go higher
- likes to give "low 5's"
- likes to bend over and look between her legs
- does not like the bath anymore... i dont know what happened.
|Going down the slide with Mom|
|Whenever our bedroom door is open Hadley goes straight for Dad's water cups.|