I'm going there Someday

I'm going there Someday

Friday, March 26, 2010

Update

Wow! It has been a long time since I last updated the blog. Drew graduated in December and received a job offer in Houston, Texas. We moved out here in January with the help of Drew's parents and found a nice apartment in Kingwood. I am excited to be back in school after almost 3 months of just sitting around our apartment trying to entertain myself. I recently started a CNA program at Lone Star College-Kingwood and plan on applying to their nursing program this summer.
We love our ward here in Kingwood. We were very excited to find that this ward has a lot of young families. They have been very welcoming. Drew and I also teach the CTR 5 class in primary. We've only taught twice so far but we're enjoying it.
Drew and I are trying to be more active and signed up for a 5k on earth day. Eventually we hope to work our way up to a half marathon. Although I think we have a long way to go! We've enjoyed our time in Houston. So far we've gone to the Houston Zoo, the rodeo, a Rascal Flatts concert, and a Rockets game.

Before the Rascal Flatts Concert

Rockets Game

After the Rockets game Elder Perry came to speak


No comments:

Post a Comment